After 20 years in the tech sector - including running Google’s European Enterprise Business Thomas - Thomas Davies founded Temporall to disrupt cultural analytics & help businesses unlock & measure the true value of their people. Since launching in 2017, Temporall have deployed their solution at dozens of blue chips including Rakuten, Google, Dyson & Arup.
In this episode, we explore:
- The role of an entrepreneur - the CEO decathlete building a team of Olympians
- The behaviours & values you, as a leader, need to consistently demonstrate to attract employees who’ll make a real difference to your organisation & to your clients
- The importance of simple messaging for business success - especially when you're trying to create a new product category
- Why digital transformation without insightful organisational intelligence is very risky
- The challenges of building a brand identity & an entirely new product category
Check out https://temporall.com for more insights into organisational intelligence & www.alpinasearch.com for more advice on building a team of Olympians!