Sampo Hietanen - the founding CEO at MaaS Global - is delivering a revolution in transportation!
MaaS Global - who’ve raised €50m in funding from various VCs and corporate investors including Nordic Ninja, Mitsubishi & Toyota - are the world’s first “mobility as a service company” offering a paradigm change in transport services.
- The challenges of creating a category from scratch - especially when your product is dependent on your partners
- How MaaS Global is overcoming resistance from powerful incumbents
- Why persuading people to give up their car is the biggest question for our planet’s sustainable economic growth in the next few decades
- The mistakes he’s made in hanging onto some employees for too long - especially as the company began to scale and some individuals struggled to cope
- The fun and challenge of a truly diverse culture: 24 nationalities in a single office!
- Why “trust is the new oil”
For more insights into mobility as a service check out https://whimapp.com/about-us/ & for advice on hiring world class talent for start-ups and scale-ups head over to http://alpinasearch.com