Jul 1st, 2020
Rav Dhaliwal, now a Venture Partner @ Crane Venture Partners, has 20 years of leadership positions in hypergrowth enterprise software ventures like Slack, Zendesk & Yammer.
We explored why enterprise technology CEOs & leadership teams must:
- ensure customer success is everyone's priority - hence there is (or should be) no such thing as post-sales!
- change their hiring processes to ensure they hire for customer-success behaviours
- update remuneration models to incentivise customer success behaviours
- prioritise change management expertise across all leadership roles
- implement hiring processes that enable them holistically to understand the behaviour of candidates before they are hired
For more insights into Crane Ventures head over to https://crane.vc & for advice on recruiting & retaining senior talent to scale-up your enterprise SaaS venture check out https://alpinasearch.com