Nov 28th, 2017
Luca Pagano is the CEO at BeMyEye, Europe’s leading crowdsourced in-store data as a service provider who closed a $10.5m Series C funding round in late November 2017. Previously Luca held leadership roles at Glamoo, Electronic Arts and Buongiorno.
- The tricky challenge of replacing both the founder-CEO and his co-CEO at BeMyEye
- Successfully leading Buongiorno into a diversity of mature and emerging markets and aggressively launching BeMyEye in 20 new countries
- As a soccer aficionado, how he recruits “passionate employees who wear the jersey with honour”
- Why you'll never be an exceptional company or an exceptional leader unless you understand “why” you do what you do
- How being a chameleon has put him in good stead when dealing with diverse business cultures and personas
Head over to https://www.bemyeye.com for more details on BeMyEye and check out http://alpinasearch.com for advice on scaling your enterprise software venture.