Hussein Kanji - Hoxton Ventures co-founder - is a US-born, London-based VC who's funded scaleups like Deliveroo, Darktrace & Behavox & was named by The Daily Telegraph as Europe’s most inﬂuential technology investor!
Hussein explains why:
- Entrepreneurs should only approach VCs if they've a hyper-scale startup!
- Lack of talent with genuine scale-up credentials cripples the growth of European tech ventures
- European startups should quickly scale their sales & marketing teams in The States
- VCs, despite their high-achieving backgrounds, must learn how to be the dumbest person in the room!
- Partners at small VC firms must be prepared to tread a lonely path - they'll have negligible access to mentors & coaches
For more insights into venture investing head over to https://www.hoxtonventures.com & for advice on scaling software ventures check out https://alpinasearch.com