Jul 26th, 2020
Bethany Ayers, CCO at Peak.ai, has a track record leading high-growth SaaS businesses in GTM strategy, rapidly scaling their sales organisations, delivering profitable partnerships & fundraising from VCs.
Peak - who raised a $19m Series A from MMC & Praetura - have deployed their enterprise AI solution at bluechips like PepsiCo & Asos to accelerate growth, profitability & sustainability.
- hiring proven scale-up sales talent to ramp ARR from $1m to $10m!
- changing organisational structures & incentives to align outcomes in sales, marketing & customer success
- implementing ideas from brilliant thinkers like Patrick Lencioni to create high performance organisations
- avoiding vanity metrics & over-engineered KPIs
- overcoming imposter syndrome
- the challenges of diversity hiring - especially in senior roles & key functions like enterprise sales
Bethany recommends these books for any scale-up business leader:
- Patrick Lencioni's "Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team" - especially the Manga version!
- Verne Harnish's "Scaling Up"
- "Tribal Leadership" by Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright
For more insights into Peak head over to https://peak.ai & for advice on hiring proven scale-up talent check out https://alpinasearch.com