Alexandre Pelletier is a Partner at the French B2B VC fund Cap Horn. He invests in enterprise software & SaaS ventures like Powell Software, Reach Five & Saagie
Prior to becoming a VC, Alexandre had leadership roles at Tata Communications and Microsoft.
- The advice Cap Horn is giving to their portfolio to help them survive the COVID19 pandemic
- The vitality of unit economics - too often overlooked by startups
- Why "partnering with influencers” is a vital go2market strategy for enterprise software startups & scaleups
- Why Cap Horn don’t believe in unicorns, they believe in champion horses
- Why profitable will become sexy again!
- Why this is a superb time to start a business - or to rethink your business