Feb 7th, 2018
Frederic Halley is a London-based Partner at NextWorld Capital, a leading Venture Capital fund from Silicon Valley focusing on early revenue investments across the US and Europe. He has a long track record of success in the technology sector both as a senior manager/executive and as an advisor/NED.
- How and why he switched from an executive leadership career into the world of venture capital
- How US software scale-ups can effectively expand into Europe
- Which countries/regions to prioritise for your sales & biz dev strategy
- The ideal talent profile you need to hire to scale your business internationally
- The crucial differences between the European and US start-up ecosystems
- How to effectively scale an AI start-up